Saturday, October 1, 2011

Foaming Hand Soap


I have heard that you can make foaming hand soap, that works just well as the expensive stuff you buy at the store, for just pennies.  I decided to give it a try when I ran out of my bottle of the "expensive stuff".  I am always on the lookout for a bargain, so this was definitely worth a try. 

All it takes is giving your foaming hand soap bottle a good cleaning and then pumping a few tablespoons of liquid hand soap into the bottle.  I was told that the clear types work better than the creamy, lotiony types.  Then, fill the bottle with regular old water and gently shake to incorporate the soap and water together.  That's it and it seems to work just as well.


This is a picture of the foaming soap that my pump produced after I mixed up my new hand soap.  Not bad.   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...