Homemade Salt Scrub / Body Polish



I am not really a shower gel kind of girl, but I never turn up my nose at it when I receive it as a gift, or when I find it on a great deal, because I can use it to make this body polish and I love, love, love this recipe.  It is so easy to make and it cleans, exfoliates and softens all in one step.

I know there are a lot of recipes for this kind of stuff out there, but this is my absolute favorite.  This recipe makes a lot, which is great for me, because I go through it fast, especially in the summer.  If you just want to give it a try, you might want to reduce it down a bit.

Homemade Salt Scrub /  Body Polish

2 cups Sea Salt
2/3 cup shower gel
1/3 cup olive oil

Mix all ingredients together and store in the container of your choice. 

**Please be aware of any skin sensitivities or allergies that these products may bother, and be aware that this scrub will make your shower floor slippery.  Use with care and rinse the shower well when finished.

Enjoy!