Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Tuesday's Tip - Single Serving Rice Krispie Treat
If you haven't learned this little trick, you should. You make this single serving rice krispie treat with a jumbo marshmallow and it is soooo easy!!
1. Put one jumbo marshmallow and 1 Tbsp. butter into a microwave safe bowl.
2. Head 25 - 30 seconds until puffy and melted.
3. Remove from microwave and stir together.
4. Add 1/2 cup rice krispies and stir to combine.
5. Pat mixture into your mold (I used my mini loaf pan)
6. Put in the fridge for 10 minutes to let it set.
7. Pop out of the mold and enjoy!!
Linking up with:
Today's Creative Blog
Funky Pokadot Giraffe