So, today I started my 14 week grand plan. I won't be doing everything in exact order, but I will get to all of it and I am going to hold myself accountable by blogging about my progress. I will try to keep these posts short and sweet, because most of them will probably be pretty boring. And don't worry, I will be sure to sprinkle in some of the other fun stuff I do too.
Today I started with the entryway of my house. The 14 week grand plan allows for an entire week for this, but my entryway is really small and is basically part of my living room, so I decided to give it one day and then spend the rest of the week on the living room. This will allow me two full weeks in my kitchen, which makes me feel a lot less stressed about tackling that room
- Scrubbed down the door, door frame, baseboards, and walls.
- Scrubbed the tile and grout in the entryway.
- Washed the entryway area rug.
- Did touch up painting where needed in the entry.
- Cleaned the light fixture.
- Cleaned off the large hook shelf and then got out a few of my fall decorations and re-decorated a bit. I am not in love with this look, but I want to keep it simple, since I will be changing the décor on this shelf pretty much every month for the next few months.