Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday's Tip - One of My Favorite Cleaning Supplies


One of my favorite cleaning supplies is one designed for your teeth.  I have found a toothbrush to be a handy little tool for cleaning the house as well as those pearly whites.  (Of course,  I never use the same one for both. Ewwww!)

I use a toothbrush for cleaning all sorts of hard to reach places such as, window tracks, flooring transitions, corners, where the baseboard meets the floor, etc.  I also use them for scrubbing tile grout.  I wouldn't be without one when I am trying to do a really detailed cleaning.  I try to always have several on hand, but I buy them on the cheap, they don't need to be the same good quality that you would use in your mouth.

Now, onto my progress on the cleaning grand plan . . .

Today, I moved into the living room and accomplished the following:
  • Cleaned the light fixture and ceiling fan.
  • Washed the window and windowsill.
  • Cleaned out the window track (using a handy-dandy toothbrush).
  • Cleaned the blinds.
  • Washed the curtains.
  • Washed the walls.
  • Cleaned the mirror.
  • Dusted all the art hanging on the walls.
I don't take many pictures of what I have accomplished.  I don't want to bore you to tears, but I just have to share this one.

 
Window tracks can get gross fast and it makes me feel so good to see one looking like this.  Is that weird?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...