Moving

I have been absent from this blog for too long again.  Partly because my kids are out of school.  Partly because we have been spending a lot of time travelling.  But, mostly because we sold our house and have been working feverishly to get moved out.

We decided about a month ago to put our house on the market.  We have simply outgrown it and need to get into something bigger, but were worried that our house would take a  long time to sell in the sluggish market in our area.  To our surprise, our house sold in just four days, causing us to scramble to make other arrangements.  Luckily, our house sold at almost the exact same time as our renters decided to move out of our rental property across town.  So, for now, we are all trying to cram our lives into an even smaller place until we can buy or build something bigger.

So, as I say goodbye to my little starter home, I want to post pictures of it on the blog, so I can always remember this special little home.  After all, it was the place where I brought four of my five babies home from the hospital.  It is where they all learned to crawl, walk, and talk.  It is the place where there were lots of tears, but also lots of hugs, laughter, love, and lots of learning.

These pictures were taken during various stages of our moving process, so, some rooms may look a bit more barren than others.