Blogger's Quilt Festival - Blue and White Quilt


This quilt is getting another feature because I want to share it at the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative Side.

I made this quilt as a Christmas gift for son #4.  It is created from light and dark blues and white.  The fabrics are from several different lines.  My son calls it his "puppy quilt" because of the puppies that are found on one of the fabrics I used.  He loves it!!


I used Elizabeth Hartman's fabulous, and free, Birthday Cake quilt pattern to make this.  It was easy and fun to piece and I love how it turned out!!  I backed it with light blue solid fabric and quilted it with vertical straight lines.  The finished quilt (after washing) measures 45" x 44".  The perfect size for a toddler to drag around and snuggle up under on the couch.

So cute!!