Back

Well - - I took an unintentional blogging break, due to the fact that I was down with the flu.  So, after three days of doing nothing but laying in bed and feeling horrible and another week of taking it easy, I am finally ready to get back to the day to day routine.

I am hopelessly behind on my cleaning grand plan, but will try to pick that up again this week, once my house is put back into some sort of livable condition.

While I was taking it easy, I did manage to accomplish a couple of things.


I got out my favorite 2x4 pumpkins.



And I pulled out the Halloween quilt.  I don't think I ever blogged about this one, but I made it last year and my boys fight over it all month long.  I love it!!

That was the extent of my Halloween decorating this year.  Sorry boys, but when mom starts the month of October with a temperature of 102, that is what happens.



I also finished piecing my latest quilt top.  It will probably be a while before this one gets quilted, but I am happy with how it is looking so far.
 
Now - off to fold laundry...