Well, Hello There!!

I have not forgotten this blog of mine - it is just that sometimes life gets challenging and some things have to go on the back burner for awhile.  Don't worry.  Nothing major is wrong and we are grateful for that.

In my last  post I mentioned that we were in the middle of purchasing a new home.  When the inspection on it came back, we found out that it had a lot of little problems and a couple of MAJOR problems.  We were still willing to buy the home, if the sellers were willing to fix just the most major problem, but after stringing us along for two weeks, they finally told us they would not fix it without us increasing the purchase price - so we got out of the contract.  It is still a nice home and I hope that someone can afford to buy it, do all the repairs, and then renovate it, but it all became a little too much for our budget.  I am sad that it didn't work out, and we have been unable to find anything else that is even close to what we want, so we are still in our little rental property.

Due to being in such a small space, all of my "creative stuff" is in storage, so, therefore, I haven't been posting.  I miss all of it, but it will just have to wait a little while longer until the right house comes along.  Rest assured, I will not be MIA forever.

We did manage to escape our living quarters for a trip to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago.


We visited the London Bridge on the drive down.  Did you know that the actual London Bridge, from London, England is now in Lake Havasu City, Arizona?  True story!!  The founder of Lake Havasu City, an American oilman, purchased it, had it dismantled and carefully labeled, and then reassembled here in Arizona.  It is an interesting story, and really fun to see if you are ever in the vicinity.  We are glad we took the time to see it.


We spent 3 days at  Disneyland park and California Adventure.


And we also took a day off to go to the beach.  It was a perfect day!!

Once again, I apologize for my absence, and it will probably be a little slow around here for a little while, but keep checking in.  As soon as I have a house again I will get back to regular posting.

 I can't wait!!