Update



The other day, my sister mentioned that it had been a long time since I had posted anything on this blog.  I told her it is because I have not had time or space to do anything domestic in recent months.  I miss it terribly.  We are still living in our small rental property and after months of looking for the right house and neighborhood and being unsuccessful, we finally decided we would have to build.  It is a long process to start building, so we have been wrapped up in finding a lot and home design we liked, getting bids from contractors, and financing yuckiness.  Finally, things are underway!!  We are building on the lot pictured above and the picture below shows recent progress.


I know if doesn't look like much, but this is a beautiful sight to me.  There is finally a teeny tiny light at the end of this very long tunnel.  I will try to be a little better about blogging now that the house is finally under construction.  At the very least, I will be able to share progress on the build.  I miss this blog of mine.  It will be nice to give it some attention again.